5. People who put the bar down on the chair without asking or telling you they intend to do so. Being hit in the back of the head with a bar is not cool.
6. When skiing with a group, not stopping at an intersection to keep the group together.
7. Listening to music on the chairlift. In general, it’s common courtesy to talk to the people on the lift with you. Listening to music implies an ‘I’m too good to talk to you’ demeanor.
8. Two people at a table in the lodge taking up 6-8 spots with all their stuff. Your helmet and gloves should not get their own seat when it’s crowded.
9. People that bomb the hill without turning or people that are completely out of control flying straight down the hill with no regard for human life.
10. Smoking on a crowded lift/in the gondola. That’s common space, don’t do it.