2. The study room
- Unplug all cords that connect printers, scanners, speakers, external hard-drives and all appliances that are not used continuously.
- There is always the chance that you cannot turn off your computer, but to save on energy, explore the stand-by options and switching to low-power usage.
- Always recycle and reuse toners and ink cartridges
- Find applications for old floppy discs- building a small bird feeder or a bag, could be a good start
- Buy recycled paper, or even better- make it yourself.
- Invest in an LCD monitor- it not only gives a better picture, but it also generates much less emissions.